If you would like to be featured on the Book Squirrel blog, please complete at least ten of these questions and email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a family-friendly book blog, so I will not feature erotica, violence, or covers that are erotic/look like porn.
Author Interview Questions – you choose!
- What inspired you to write?
- What’s your favourite thing that you have written?
- What’s your favourite thing that someone else has written?
- What’s the best book you’ve read this year?
- What are you working on writing now?
- Do you have a favourite food or drink that helps you write?
- Who designs your book covers?
- What’s your favourite kind of music?
- Forest, country, beach or city?
- What’s the best vacation you’ve had?
- What is your pet hate? Have you ever built it into a character or used it in your writing?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- What movie can you watch over and over again?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What’s your favourite season? Why?
- Who are your three greatest literary inspirations?
- What’s your favourite quote, ever?
- Name three people you admire, and give reasons.
- What would you like people to know about being an Indie author?
- Name two things in life that you wish were easier.
In addition to your answers, please provide the following information:
Where can we find your books? (Attach cover images to your email)
Where can readers follow you on social media?